Professional fence and gate installation and repair services. We use sustainably-sourced timber.
L H Robinson are professional suppliers and installers of all types of fencing and can advise on the type of fencing required to suit your individual needs. We also supply individual fence components such as one-off panels, gates, wood and concrete fence posts.
Our Fence Services
We provide comprehensive fence supply and installation services, covering:
- wooden fence installation, using wood or concrete posts
- wooden fence repair
- custom-made wrought-iron fence installation
- wooden or wrought-iron gate supply and installation
- residential, commercial and equine fencing services
If you are looking to install a new fence and need some ideas,
click here to read our fencing guide,
which aims to give
detailed information about wood, metal and vinyl fencing as well as the
various styles of fencing available and the maintenance requirements
for each one.
The most common types of fencing we deal with are:
- Close board (featheredge) fencing
- Superlap and Overlap panel fencing
- Picket fencing
- Post and Rail fencing
- Trellis fencing
- European-style decorative fencing
However we can install any type of fencing, from simple
boundary fencing to specialist security fencing.
Fence posts will typically be one of the following:
- Treated timber, either plain, mortised or slotted
- Concrete, either mortised or slotted. This is not as aesthetically pleasing as timber posts but has a much longer life span
- Wrought iron, chain link and security fencing
- Round peeled posts for stock fencing
Fence posts should always be securely concreted into the
ground to a minimum depth of 600mm. An increased depth
may be needed for gate posts, depending on the size of
All our timber is sourced from sustainably-managed forests and is pressure-treated.
Call us today for a free fencing quote and advice on the best solution for you.
We supply a full range of gates for gardens, driveways and fields. Choose from a wide selection of styles.
With the exception of field gates that are only supplied in wood, our gates can be supplied in wood or wrought iron. Contact us if you are looking for:
- Garden gates
- Driveway gates
- Side gates
- Estate gates
- Field gates
Our range of strong timber fencing provides both privacy and security. All timber is pressure treated to provide long life. Available in a wide range of styles, contact us for more details.
We install a wide range of security fencing for both domestic and commercial use. Contact us for full details.
All our wrought iron gates are custom made by a local workshop. Strong and secure but always beautiful. We also supply and fit a full range of wooden gates. Contact us for more details.